Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Aubade

Black waterfall on your snow capped neck
Long white arms
Measuring my love last night.
My tongue that gauged the inches on your body,
And colonised your breasts with love.
The morning coffee has kept me awake,
Your kisses last night,
Kept me alive.
Between those white sheets,
Our black souls found new maps.
Your giggles ran across the room,
And street lamps trickled in
The curtains.
Little by little your soul lay bare,
Then your body.
When i unhooked your past,
Your tears
And then Your bra.
My fingers like little feet
Crawling slowly to school,
Traced your body.
The valleys, the hills
The untended gardens
And let loose the
Disheveled storm cloud of your hair. 
As the morning went to the tea stalls
And the city brushed its teeth.

1 comment:

Abin Chakraborty said...

wonderfully done.richly sensuous details.kudos!